Wendy James recently joined JFI in the fall of 2015 as Assistant Program Manager for the Federal Employment Data Exchange System (FEDES). She provides program and administrative support to the Institute.
- The Federal Employment Data Exchange System (FEDES) sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor Employment Training Administration & Maryland Department of Labor License and Regulation. Wendy assists the FEDES Program Manager in daily technical operations of FEDES program at the JFI. The program provides information on federal employment on a quarterly basis to participating states to help them meet their reporting requirements.
- ATO (Authority to Operate) – Primary lead on working with senior members of the FEDES team to secure an ATO for the Institute as required by the participating federal agencies.
- Maryland Department of Rehabilitation Services – Assist team members, track MOU and deliverable schedule.
- The 2015 JFI Annual Report – Create design and produce annual report. Work with JFI management team.
- Other – Provides general project management, administrative and technical support to the FEDES Program Manager.